Our office provides extensive diagnostic and treatment services for the whole family.
Medical Services include:
- A full range of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Routine Fracture Care
- Aviation Medical Exams - FAA Flight Physicals, Class 1,2, and 3
- DOT Physicals
- Pediatric Care
- Well Child Exams
- Newborn Care
- Geriatric Care
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Full Blood Work
- Immunizations and Vaccinations
- Diagnostic Services including X-rays, EKG, Pulmonary Function Testing (Spirometry), laboratory testing, Audiometry (Hearing Testing), and Exercise Treadmill Testing (Stress Tests)
- General Wellness
- Annual Exams
- Pre-operative Exams / Evaluations
Ours is a family medicine office and we value the importance of an annual physical exam for patients of all ages. During your annual exam you will meet with Dr. Lind and he will provide an appropriate, thorough examination and diagnostic tests which evaluate your health from head to toe. The results of your exam will be discussed with you thoroughly, and a treatment plan formulated and presented. Questions will be answered to the best of the doctor's ability.
We take pride in listening to your questions and value open communication with our patients. If there is ever anything that you would like to discuss about our medical services please do not hesitate to contact us.